Mini Baked Ham SandwichesPrep: 10 min Cook: 20 min Serves: 12 people Submitted by:
Ingredients1 pound deli ham shaved
1 pound swiss cheese thinly sliced
1 stick butter
1 1/2 tablespoons dijon mustard
1 1/2 teaspoons worcestershire sauce
1 1/2 teaspoons minced onion dried
1 12-pack KING'S HAWAIIAN Original Hawaiian Sweet Dinner Rolls
1. Melt butter and mix in mustard, sauce and onion.
2. Cut the entire pack of rolls in half, horizontally (keeping all top and bottom halves separately in tact).
3. In a 9x13 inch pan, place bottom half of rolls and cover with ham and cheese.
4. Cover ham and cheese stacks with top half of rolls.
5. Drizzle butter mixture over top of rolls, making sure onion is evenly distributed.
6. Refrigerate over night.
7. Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes and, once finished, separate for serving.