BBQ Brisket SlidersPrep: 20 min Cook: over min Serves: 12 people Submitted by:
Ingredients1 Beef brisket, approximately 4 pounds
1 teaspoon Onion Powder
1 teaspoon Smoked paprika
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon Cumin
1 1/2 cups KING'S HAWAIIAN Light Roasted Kona Coffee BBQ Sauce
1/3 cup Brown sugar
1 package KING'S HAWAIIAN Original Hawaiian Sweet Dinner Rolls
Salt & pepper To taste
1. Sprinkle salt and pepper on both sides of the beef brisket. Mix the onion powder, smoked paprika, garlic powder and cumin together in a small bowl. Rub both sides of the brisket with the seasoning mixture from the bowl.
2. In a separate mixing bowl, stir together the KING'S HAWAIIAN Light Roasted Kona Coffee BBQ Sauce and brown sugar. Pour half of the sauce into the bottom of your slow cooker. Place the seasoned brisket into the slow cooker on top of the BBQ sauce. Cover the top of the brisket with the remaining sauce mixture.
3. Cover the slow cooker. Cook brisket on low for 8-10 hours, or until the meat is tender.
4. When the brisket is cooked, carefully remove it from the slow cooker and place it on a cutting board.
5. Pour the remaining BBQ sauce from the slow cooker into a large bowl and let it cool. Slice the fat off the meat and discard.
6. Slice the brisket against the grain.
7. Serve the brisket on top of KING'S HAWAIIAN Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls.