Hawaiian Ham & CheddarPrep: 5 min Cook: 5 min Serves: 4 people Submitted by:
Ingredients1/2 cup Thousand Island dressing
8 thick slices ham
4 thick slices cheddar cheese
4 slices tomato
4 - 8 bibb lettuce leaves
KING'S HAWAIIAN Original Hawaiian Sweet Sandwich Buns
1. Lightly toast the KING'S HAWAIIAN® Sandwich Buns.
2. Spread equal amount of Thousand Island dressing on bottom and inside top of bun.
3. On microwavable plate, place one cheddar cheese slice on top of two ham slices. Put in microwave or under broiler to warm and slightly melt cheese (15 seconds recommended, but may vary by appliance).
4. Stack ham and cheese on KING'S HAWAIIAN® Sandwich Bun.
5. Stack tomato and lettuce on top of ham and cheese.
6. Crown stacked ingredients with top half of the KING'S HAWAIIAN® Sandwich Bun to finish, and serve immediately.
7. For a lighter dish, consider using light mayonnaise and low-fat cheese.