Sloppy Joe SlidersPrep: 15 min Cook: 20 min Serves: 12 people Submitted by:
Ingredients20 ounces ground beef
3/4 cup Ketchup
2 teaspoons Brown sugar
1 teaspoon dijon mustard
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon Onion Powder
1 package KING'S HAWAIIAN Original Hawaiian Sweet Dinner Rolls
1 cup Shredded cheddar cheese (for topping)
1/2 cup Diced onions (for topping)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Brown the ground beef over medium-heat in a pan until no longer pink. Turn heat to low and drain excess oil.
3. In a small bowl, mix ketchup, brown sugar, mustard, garlic powder, and onion powder. Add condiment mixture to ground beef and stir over low heat.
4. Place the bottom half of the 12 pack of King's Hawaiian rolls in a 9 by 13 inch baking dish. Remove the sloppy joe mixture from the heat and spread it evenly across all of the rolls. Place the top of each roll on top of the sloppy joe mixture.
5. Bake uncovered for about 10 minutes, and then place a piece of foil over the top and bake for an additional 10 minutes.